- About Us
- Pet Cremation
- Live Funeral Services
The original funeral home was established in 1901 when R.G. McCloskey and Daniel Killian became partners and opened the McCloskey-Killian Funeral Home located on South Third Street. In 1945, Mr. McCloskey then became associated with Carl Hamilton, and in 1953 the firm moved to its current location on East Broadway and became known as the McCloskey-Hamilton Funeral Home. Today, the Gundrum Funeral Home is owned and operated by the second generation of the Gundrum family, which serves the community from a lovely Victorian home built in the 1880’s.
Conveniently located in the historic district of Logansport, the building has been extensively renovated, preserving its 19th century charm while adding features that families in need may truly appreciate: a spacious chapel, casket selection room, expanded family lounge, music room, and other amenities.